Monday, March 7, 2011

Camp Au Sable ~ Change Your World 3

 All I can say is that I had an amazing weekend! Going to Camp Au Sable is always a tremendous blessing! These pictures here are from a walk/run that Angelia and I went on, during one of our breaks; something we try and do every time we get up there! Although these pictures are the only visual documentation of the weekend, I hope that I will apply the things I learned, and in doing so impact the lives of those around me for eternity!



I don't get pics of me very often, but Ange took this one..





Just the two of us... 
aka~ the trailblazers xD

5 comments:

  1. Awww I love both of you and really wish I was there. :( Beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You and Angelia are so Gorgeous! Wonderful view! I have nevr bee to Camp Au Sable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ka! You know you first person to comment sides Melissa in a long time, this is exciting :D You would love it!! Its GORGEOUS year round!!! Melissa just think you will be here soon!! YAY!!! We may not get up to Au Sable but we'll sure have a wonderful time together! Love you both <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you girlies are so pretty!! I love you and miss you Mel! And it's good to see your pretty face too, Ange!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Miss you too, Victoria!! See you soon! YAY :D I am really excited to see yoU!

    ReplyDelete